Saturday, November 23, 2013

SingTheSong-7-Golden Era



Buying toys after bought shoes
(I) Wanna spent all my money buy a house
Sleep with someone after in love
(I) Wanna sleep in stranger's house

*We can't make sure who's the one we wanna love
or who we wanna date
Golden square, we seperate
Time square, where we meet again

^Who will come with you tonight
Someone better than me?
My heart tells you are the one that I should love one more time
You come back , You won't come back?
Whatever will happens
It's worth to find what is love together in our whole new life
(It's worth to find what is love untill at the end of our life)

Looking for fun after we fed,
(I) Wanna find any starlights in sunrise
Kissing you till I felt alone,
(I) Wanna kiss with characters in cartoon

Repeat*^

The scene we meet again like a coffee house's film.
Count our ex-lovers. We are bored or lonely? Yeah Yeah Yeah

Repeat^

No comments: